Travel Softball Program
Student ACES is excited to announce ACES Elite, a travel softball program dedicated to developing softball skills of 10u and 12u girls while instilling values and reinforcing the importance of integrity through character education opportunities while competing at the highest level.
- Strategic sports specific conditioning with Arete Health
- Specialty Coaches
- Practices twice a week at Dyer Park
- Character Development Curriculum by Student ACES
- USSSA registered
- 11 girl rosters
- No recreation ball requirements
- Current and former ACE Students (high school and college softball players) will be involved on a consistent basis.
10 years after launching the Student ACES program which was created to develop role models for my daughters, we launched ACES Elite Softball and youth sports program. At the first ACES Elite Combine on July 23rd, we had my dad, many St. Thomas University softball players that dad has mentored for the past 4 years, a handful our current ACE students and ACE alumni and 40 little girls, including my daughters, learning from them all. Sometimes we forget to take a step back and enjoy the powerful moment! Here we go ACES Elite! -Krissy Webb, Executive Director
Definition and Research
Attention is the behavioral and cognitive process of selectively concentrating on a discrete aspect of information, whether deemed subjective or objective, while ignoring other perceivable information.